Seriously so glad I found your blog. I suffer from insomnia as well (my sleep patterns are just wacky in general), and just after scrolling through the first page of your posts I know I will now be going back and reading them all from start to finish. We definitely have a lot in common, thank you very much for sharing :).
Although I'm sorry to hear that you have problems with insomnia as well, I'm so glad that you found things you like and relate to on here! I hope you continue to find things like that on here and look forward to being able to discuss them with you! x
Thank you, things have been a bit better lately but I think it's something I'll always struggles with sometimes. I'm glad you like the graphic though! It reminds me that it's been far too long since I've seen Fight Club.
Oh no Lovely, hope you get some good rest soon...
ReplyDeleteLulu x
Thanks Lulu, I've had an easier time these past couple of nights xx
DeleteSeriously so glad I found your blog. I suffer from insomnia as well (my sleep patterns are just wacky in general), and just after scrolling through the first page of your posts I know I will now be going back and reading them all from start to finish. We definitely have a lot in common, thank you very much for sharing :).
ReplyDeleteAlthough I'm sorry to hear that you have problems with insomnia as well, I'm so glad that you found things you like and relate to on here! I hope you continue to find things like that on here and look forward to being able to discuss them with you! x
DeleteInsomnia is a truly horrible problem to have. I hope you get some sleep soon!
ReplyDeleteOn a lighter note, I fully, fully FULLY approve of the graphic in this post.
Emily Jane xo
Thank you, things have been a bit better lately but I think it's something I'll always struggles with sometimes. I'm glad you like the graphic though! It reminds me that it's been far too long since I've seen Fight Club.
Delete