A few weeks ago, my friend Daniel visited me from the UK. Having people visit you in your home city is fantastic because you get to play tourist all day, and rediscover all of your old favorites.
One of these things was the Magic Gardens. Right on South Street, it's a space covered entirely in mosaic art. It's beautiful from the outside, but you really have to go in to get the full experience.
Oh wow what a gorgeous place! That looks like a tunnel leading to another world. I love places like this that are just so smothered by art and beauty. I'll have to check this place out in person some day.
It really does seem like you're headed to another world! I've never seen another place quite like this one. I hope you'll get a chance to go at some point!
Hi Sarah. I live a couple of blocks from here. It's been so amazing to watch it grow over the years. I saw a wedding there one weekend. Cool. New follower!
Nice, I love that area! It's so cool that you could see it transforming, I've only seen it as it is now. What an awesome place for a wedding!! They must have amazing pictures!
Haha the way I worded it seems a little confusing too. It's right on south street, between tenth and eleventh. I hope you do, it's a great place to take pictures!!
wow, that looks so cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a magical place!
ReplyDeleteM.
That is so cool! I would love to visit Magic Garden.
ReplyDeleteI wish I'd known about this place, I totally would have gone there!
ReplyDeleteOh wow what a gorgeous place! That looks like a tunnel leading to another world. I love places like this that are just so smothered by art and beauty. I'll have to check this place out in person some day.
ReplyDeleteEm
Tightrope to the Sun
Ow my goodness, that looks soooo nice. Hope you and your friend had fun together!
ReplyDeleteThis is freaking awesome!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get the chance to sometime, it's definitely worth a visit!
ReplyDeleteAw maybe next time!!
ReplyDeleteIt really does seem like you're headed to another world! I've never seen another place quite like this one. I hope you'll get a chance to go at some point!
ReplyDeleteThat place looks soooo cool! I haven't been to europe in years but your blog makes me want to visit! :)
ReplyDeleteAJ | TheAJMinute
Hope you'll be able to soon! Although this spot isn't actually Europe, it's in Philadelphia.
ReplyDeleteLove this! Looks like a great time. I love playing tourist when people visit my hometown :)
ReplyDeleteseems that you had a great time.new GFC follower
ReplyDeletehope you can visit my Happy Aloha Friday
Hi Sarah. I live a couple of blocks from here. It's been so amazing to watch it grow over the years. I saw a wedding there one weekend. Cool. New follower!
ReplyDeleteNice, I love that area! It's so cool that you could see it transforming, I've only seen it as it is now. What an awesome place for a wedding!! They must have amazing pictures!
ReplyDeleteAhh I read that line totally wrong haha! Where exactly in Phili is this? I'd love to take my photographer friend here!
ReplyDeleteHaha the way I worded it seems a little confusing too. It's right on south street, between tenth and eleventh. I hope you do, it's a great place to take pictures!!
ReplyDeleteOh this place just looks so fun. I love all of the details and how eclectic everything is!
ReplyDeletexx.
www.fashionandtea.com
Yes it really is a great place to visit!
ReplyDeleteOooh how cool, what a fun place to visit! And btw that top is CUTE.
ReplyDeleteThanks Krysten!!
ReplyDelete