I haven't had much time to blog lately, but I had to take a quick break from writing essays to share a few pictures. This Easter Alex and I were lucky enough to tag along to his family's trip to Spain. It was the perfect break from the city and from end of term stress.


i loved your instagram photos from spain! it's my favorite country in the world :D where were you? it all looks so beautiful there!
ReplyDeleteby the way, that 'si' comment on instagram was posted by one of my little nieces who took my phone without me knowing it and started messaging people. so i'm sorry for that :p
Amazing pictures! What a beautiful place. That last pic is breathtaking! I'm so happy you got to go on this trip :) Relaxation time when the end of term is getting stressful is the best to keep the motivation up :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and the views are breathtaking :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://golovelife.blogspot.com
Great photos! Spain looks like such a beautiful place! That's definitely a good way to take a break from all the other stress.
ReplyDeleteAshley
http://allthatglitters.co.nr
Wow! Spain looks absolutely amazing! Is the cost of everything high or is it about the same as the USA?
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing! Hope you enjoyed your time there!
ReplyDeleteThanks, everything was so beautiful I couldn't stop instragraming! I was just outside of Ronda for most of the time, but spend a night in Malaga as well. Where have you spent time in Spain?
ReplyDeleteHaha not to worry! I've definitely had little cousins & the like doing similar things before, but I didn't even question that comment :)
Thanks so much Beate! I really needed the break. Hope you're having a good day :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Biruté :) xx
ReplyDeleteIt was the best way to destress. Jealous that you're already done with your semester :p
ReplyDeleteIt was really stunning! Umm it's hard to judge since I'm mostly working with English prices these days, but I would say it's probably similar to the US. It is definitely cheaper than England. How've you been lately?
ReplyDeleteThanks Susanne, I really did!
ReplyDeleteSpain! Love it. Great photos, it looks like you had a lovely time. :)
ReplyDeleteWow you're all over the place! I look forward to seeing where your adventures take you :) Yes I'm glad to hear that, you will absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteI did, thank you!
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
ReplyDeletethank you!!
ReplyDeleteAll of these pictures are stunning, and I'm a little jealous now. Especially the last picture! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete