Wednesday, 4 June 2014

City Break

10 comments:

  1. wowsa! what I would give to be there! lol. (and london too) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the countryside. I love rural living. As much as I long to see London someday, I really want to visit rural England as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy holiday!!! i'm dreaming living in a farm one day, with horses on the meadow near by. one day...one day... happy holiday, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's weird how healing it is to go into nature for the day. Especially when you've been in the city for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, sometime heading to the countryside is a nice change from all the crazy in the city. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma Jane Phelps8 June 2014 at 23:19

    I live in a city too and this last weekend I went to visit my father who lives up in the mountains. It was incredibly to get away from city lights for a while. I forget how quiet it can be sometimes.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun



    PS. Your new photo on the right is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so lovely. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The countryside is always a good way to escape! It is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the countryside. It always helps me unwind and relax. Have a wonderful relaxing time there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you've got to say, and will leave responses below your comments.