About 24 hours after I landed in Philadelphia, I was back at the airport headed to Colorado with my parents. Although my internal clock is still a little bit confused, it was very much worth all the rushed traveling. I got to spend time with family who I don't see very often while surrounded by amazing scenery. It was the perfect way to spend my first weekend at home.



I hear Colorado is beautiful!! Have fun :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely time at home!
ReplyDeleteLulu x
Colorado is such an amazing state! I've never been during the summer but have spent many winter days skiing there! Hope you're enjoying summer and your family :)!
ReplyDeletegreat place :)
ReplyDeletei hope youre having splendid times with your family! i havent been to colorado (yet), but it is on my list. this endless little list of mine.
ReplyDeletemost places are on there, actually. :D
enjoy your time with your family!
ReplyDeletelooks so pretty! :)
ReplyDelete